Saturday, June 03, 2006

THEY STILL DON'T HAVE HOMES!!

A young liberal lady told my husband via email the other day that the United States was NOT a great country and, as evidence, she points out: SOME OF THE KATRINA VICTIMS STILL DON'T HAVE HOMES!

So?

Since when is it the job of a country to give homes to every victim of a natural disaster?

You build your mansion on the edge of a cliff on the pacific coast and the next time it rains, I have to build you another?

You are a useless scumbag living in the projects in Louisiana and you make no provisions for the upcoming hurricane and now I have to build you a house?

I think not.

Shit happens. Deal with it yourself.

3 Comments:

Blogger juanitagf said...

It is a risk I take as a homeowner/investor, I can win or I can loose. It is no one's responsibility but my own.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home