Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sarah Palin hair update

Since my hubby and I were going out to dinner last night (my birthday), I dashed over to Wally World to get my hair trimmed, thus putting millions of independent hairstylists out of business. The stylist offered to do an 'updo' in honor of my birthday.

Instantly I became Sarah Palin.

Walking out, I noticed that ALL the women were Sarah Palin. By golly, Sarah has rocked the Walmart crowd. Young girls with long hair -- every one of them had a Palin.

What does this tell us? God I don't know. I'm just saying.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

a belated happiest of days to you.

I guess you could have a happy day the day after a birthday too!

thanks for the many links the past couple of weeks BTW

11:03 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

Thanks HB. Love reading you.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

Happy birthday for yesterday.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

THANKS Patrick!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

sorry I missed your birthday.
Where is the picture of your hair?

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home