Monday, June 05, 2006

Doom

Mark Wayne and I are thinking about building a new house. But I have a sense of impending doom. Unlike liberals, I don't think the doom is about global warming.

(Global warming just makes me laugh heartily. Actually, I LIKE the idea of New York City under water. Makes my day. But unfortunately it is not to be. Global warming is a bunch of hoo hoo hooey. Don't you love the ever earnest Al Gore preaching: The end is coming! The end is coming! Someone draw me that cartoon.)

No, I feel a sense of doom because half the population of this country doesn't want it to survive and, in fact, wants it to be divided, in poverty, and occupied.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:55 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

But ya know what, Walker...out in the boonies, fly over country or whatever they call it is the best place to be now. Largely conservative, normal folks who could give 2 hoots what Algore or CNN sez. No sense of doom here. And if the crap does hit the fan, it'll be easier to make do and survive out here.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

This is how I console myself. I have three acres. Unlike the Manhattan-ites, I could plant a freaking garden.

10:24 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

3 acres is enough to get by on.
That's enough space twixt you and any neighbors. Of course, if they're building right up to your fenceline, that's a bummer...
I often complain about being so far away from EVERYTHING, but I'm thinking now that if things ever got really weird, it'd be a blessing.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home