Monday, October 01, 2007

You really have to be careful who you practice nonviolence with

Thousands of monks killed and dumped in the jungle.

Now that little bald-headed Ghandi made a big splash against the Brits. The Brits are very impressed with nonviolence.

But one thing I would not recommend. You know when the liberals start visiting the mountains of Pakistan to join Bin Laden for tea and negotiations? I would not recommend that the gays have a gay pride parade down Bin Laden's goat path to protest his treatment of gays. Just a guess but I rather doubt Bin Laden is any more interested in peaceful protest than he is negotiations.

Nonviolent protest can just be so, what's the word?, VIOLENT. And, you end up with just as many casualties as when you fight the bastards. The difference is that, when you fight, the bastards get some casualties, too.

And, who knows, you might win.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fish-2 said...

You see, Bin Laden and gang ain't all bad. There are times I find myself daydreaming about sitting behind a machine gun aimed down a street full of such idiot protestors, but then it's just a daydream after all.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

I'm thinking... I'm dreaming...

You know I always tell liberals who want to negotiate with bin Laden that they will have to give up more in negotiations that I will. I *always* hated abortions, gay pride parades, sex clubs, park queers, feminists, atheists, academics, and well the list goes on and on. But, the point is, THEY always loved all that.

I won't be giving up nearly as much as they will and, after all, I'll probably like America so much better. Until I have to put a burka on, of course...

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home