Wednesday, June 04, 2008

He might be in the Klan, but he's very intelligent, and I'll vote for him

Would black folks say that about a white candidate?

Well, okay, maybe if he is the Democrat nominee. Because black folks vote party, even though that party has never done a damn thing for them.

So... how about us white folks? Will we just say:

Obama, he is a member of the most racist, anti-white church in America and was for 20 years, but he is smart and I think I'll vote for him.

Looks like it!

2 Comments:

Blogger kevinwillis.net said...

The media will vote for him. But the general public? I dunno.


It would be nice if McCain were more than the lesser of two evils, tho.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

There's a liberal on one of my posts (a polite liberal, for a change) who watched the video I posted at the top of my blog and says he will vote for Obama even though he doesn't think Obama is right on his intentions to cut the military and space weaponization (such as star wars). But he's still going to vote for him. Sort of makes me think libs are easily hypnotized... like chickens are.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home