Saturday, March 04, 2006

"I do not understand." - Chica

Chica's docked tail


Chica's tail is amputated but I can't figure out a way to tell her that there was no choice. There was a great big tumor on your tail, Chica!

Word from Sally
She'll cope because she is a lovable varmint.

Advice from Kathy
My friend Kathy, the Internet wizard from Florida, advises me to just tell Chica she is really a cocker spaniel and the tail is being docked so she can embrace her roots. Also she advises me to use the word "docked" around Chica.... It does sound much more cosmetic than "amputate."

Chica... You are really a cocker spaniel.

She seems to be perking up.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Poor Chica.
HOpe she(?) feels better!

2:25 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Yes. She.
Note to self.
Learn to read...

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home