Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Itchy bunny



Mark Wayne and I are on a low-budget vacation. That means we're just staying home and not spending money.

So yesterday, I saw this little critter cavorting on my step, running back and forth practicing being a bunny.

No doubt it is this fellow's compatriots who are eating Mark Wayne's beans out in the new garden. Mark Wayne is muttering something about shotguns.

But snick would eagerly help with bunny patrol, if allowed. Sorry guys. I like the little fellas.

2 Comments:

Blogger white trash republican said...

Ahhhhhhh! Cute lil' booger.
I wonder if he knew just how close he was to his doom? It's nice sometimes when the local wildlife make themselves at home. (snakes are the exception to this.)

6:03 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

We have cotton tails all over the place. Our carrot patch is always at risk! They are too cute to kill, so we leave them be.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home