Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mark Wayne got mad

One time when I said I couldn't trust anyone in my family to do the right thing if I was permanently ill, Mark Wayne got mad.

See... we disagree on what is the right thing.

To me the right thing is you do everything you can for me. You get highly inconvenienced. You don't believe doctors when they say there is nothing to do. Doctors don't know shit. I never believed a doctor in my freaking life.

You don't decide that death is beautiful as if I were one of your liberal Lost Angeles Times pals. Let's get one thing straight: If you are standing there watching me die, you may think it is beautiful but I think you are a huge piece of shit and I don't think me dying is beautiful. My last thought is going to be: Fuck you. I hope you go to hell for this.

No. You don't take a shortcut to my collection of vintage Fortune magazines.

But these days, don't ever forget, you not only have a Supreme Court Given Right to Die, you also have a REQUIREMENT to die. It doesn't matter who loves you. It doesn't matter if you want to live. By God, if your next of kin wants you to die, your ass is grass.

As Ann Coulter has pointed out, Death is a Liberal Sacrament. They love to kill when life is inconvenient. Now they are writing about their beautiful experiences killing people in the Lost Angeles Times. http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-op-lamott25jun25,0,4398224.story?coll=la-home-commentary

Liberalism has taken over and I think it's too late to fight it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joubert said...

Boy, I enjoyed that rant. You really let your hair down. I loved it.

10:56 PM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

So, tell me what you really think...

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home