Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sugar and the b*tch from hell



Sugar Ray is not living up to his name. He is a most even tempered fellow, altogether happy to leisurely eat and enjoy life, but I also thought he would have a little punch in him, after all.

Sugar reappeared a while ago but this time followed by a tiger cat who I'll have no trouble naming. Mom. I'll call her Mom. She is in very good shape so I am praying I am sharing this cat with someone who is used to cats, doesn't have three dogs, isn't allergic to cats, and who will really WANT her kittens. But if she has the kittens here, Sugar and Tigermom's next stop is for a little operation from the local vet.

In the meantime, Tigermom gives Sugar a way to go. She bats at him, and hisses at him every time he walks by. Typical pregnant female.

Sugar steps gingerly around her, I'll tell you. And every time he lays down to get a little rest, who do you think is right there making his life miserable? It must be love! Right Mark Wayne? Honey? Right? Right, honey? Will you take out the trash?

4 Comments:

Blogger Karmyn R said...

I LOVE cats - They amaze me how different their personalities are - and how closely they sometimes resemble their owners. I had a roomate once who turned out to be mentally ill and her cat was pscyho too.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

When our female cat got pregnant, we had her spayed - kittens and all. I know it sounds brutal but it was better than bringing another bunch of unwanted kittens into the world.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

well.........FODWOX !


(It was on the word verification on my daughters blog - so now when something really special has to be said... I just say fodwoc. See, you're impressed. I can tell)
ô¿ô

3:09 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I mean fodwox. It's so late I can't even make up a word and then spell it correctly.

As for the cat, I still think he's lovely.

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home