Sunday, January 21, 2007

Black people love them

Check out this Website. Hilarious! It rather unconsciously mocks liberals more than anything else.

Don't you hate how liberals think they have some sort of secret handshake that makes it obvious to blacks that they are the only ones in the world that aren't racist?

What amazes me is how many of their letters were from black people who didn't get the joke. Revealing in a way. If you just read the letters from blacks, you might get the idea that blacks loathe white liberals.

Maybe white liberals feel this and that is the reason white liberals constantly patronize blacks in that needy way. Love me! I'm a good person! Conservatives hate you! But I have the secret handshake! *I* love you.

Yech.

1 Comments:

Blogger BB-Idaho said...

Yech, indeed. That linked website
was just bizarre?!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home