Friday, January 18, 2008

B. O. -- The whiff of Affirmative Action



So true: Barack Obama, the perfect child of affirmative action. A coddled, curried, pampered pet who sailed through life as people lowered standards and removed road blocks for him. Imagine what will happen when he actually has to face a crisis in the White House. There will be a sudden hush, and, as people hold their breath awaiting Obama's swift action, there will come the fatal quiet moments while Obama waits... waits... waits for others to remove the problem, or solve it for him, and then praise him just the same. Then, with no praise or solutions forthcoming, bombs will begin dropping around him and he will crumble, fall, and surrender. And wait for praise. Many will give it. But they will be America's enemies.

Damn. I feel like I'm channeling Oprah in 2010

Thanks to Gayle at My Republican Blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

LOL! You're quite welcome. Ya just gotta love it. I laughed out loud when I first saw this.

Thanks for the link. :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger Junebug said...

That is good. I must send this to my daughter. She is very interested in this election. She likes Ron Paul.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Junebug said...

I went directly from your blog to Robinella's blog and what did I see? You have got to take a look: http://robinellablog.wordpress.com/2008/01/19/you-heard-it-here/. I thought maybe I was seeing Obama again. Only in chia pet glory!

11:31 AM  
Blogger kevinwillis.net said...

Obama will move swiftly into action with every crisis, and make a speech about hope and change. And we'll all wish that Chuck Norris was our president instead.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home