Wednesday, June 14, 2006

She could make me gay. But then I'd be liberal.



The MSMTH (Talking Heads) had someone at the Daily Kos read GODLESS so they wouldn't have to. I know because otherwise we would be seeing all this smiling TV heads explode. It would sound like popcorn: Pop! poppy poppy pop! Pop!

Also I know because the MSMTH only have one real question about the book. That thing about the 911 harpies who are so happy their hubbies died.

Anyway, everyone should read at least to page 2 -- EVEN LIBERALS should be able to do that.

That's where we read about the doctrines of liberal religion: Darwinism is a fact; people are born gay, child molesters can be rehabilitated. Ann asks:

"If people are born gay, why hasn't Darwinism weeded out people who don't reproduce? (For that we need a theory of survival of the most fabulous). And if gays can't change, why do liberals think child-molesters can?"

SHE IS SO BRILLIANT.

5 Comments:

Blogger Walker said...

But you know, it's one thing to be a lesbian, but to be LIBERAL. Gag me.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Jamie Carin and Claudio Romano said...

ROFL!! I LOOVVVEE Ann too! I have not been in any rush to get this book...just laziness. But after reading that quote I want it NOW!!

PS I TOTALLY get what you mean about being lesbian for Ann! ROFL!! I LOVEEE her! Do you listen to Laura Ingraham??

10:19 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

"And if gays can't change, why do people think child-molesters can?"

I can answer that question: It is because liberals can't think... period! If they could, they wouldn't be liberals.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann's a little abraisive for my tastes sometimes, but I always agree with what she has to say. She just cuts through the crap and lays it all on the table.

The left just can't take it, ha.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Gunny John said...

Just a shame that she's calling them "gay." That used to be a perfectly useful word. It's now been stolen by homosexuals. I refuse to refer to them by whatever term they've adopted for themselves.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home