Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Muslim religious rights

Contrast the left's war on Christmas, an effort to remove every mention of Christ in public and private, with the left's perverse fixation on Muslim religious rights.

According to The LA TIMES the army staff at Gitmo has a big job avoiding leftist law suits over the rights of Muslims. The staff works round the clock to during Ramadan making sure the sweet thangs have every little morsel just perfectly prepared and ensuring that no impure Muslim hand ever touches their precious Koran.

All we want is to say Merry Christmas and that appears to be too damn much to ask.

Merry Christmas -- It's okay to say it!

3 Comments:

Blogger owenswain said...

I have a friend who starts decorating her house for Christmas as early as, well she already begun. I'll go write about on my blog and we'll see if we can shed some luminosity in that googley darkness.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

All I have to say, Woods Walk, is that if that's too damn much to ask, then that's just too damn bad! I will wish folks a Merry Christmas this year. I will wish people I never thought of wishing a Merry Christmas a Merry Christmas this year. Anyone who comes back at me with "Happy Holidays" is going to hear about it, and if they don't like it, that's too damn bad. Now that may not be a very Christmassy attitude, but I never had an "attitude" about this crap until the left started dishing all of this crap out. Therefor and forthwith I will dish it back, in spades. I shall play my radio at top volume at red lights and I shall play (gasp) Christmas carrols! If I am forced to listen to that dang rap everywhere I go, then they will just have to grin and bear it. I don't like Christmas T-shirts and sweaters as I've always found them a bit tacky, but this year I'm going to buy and wear a couple of them anyway. THIS IS WAR!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Bushwack said...

Merry Christmas to all. And as far as un-pure hands on the koran; They are going to hate what I do to the koran. It becomes instant toilet paper and dog pooper scooper.
Islam is a cult and the most dangerous of beliefs in our world. Until the civilized world come to grips with that or the Muslims move into the 21st century and evolve as the other religions have, we will not have peace on this planet.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home