Thursday, October 19, 2006

What does the left think of the upcoming elections?

.... Well here is what The Nation says in its daily email:

Dear EmailNation Subscriber,

From Vermont to Illinois to California, as John Nichols reports in The Online Beat, more than 1 million voters this fall will have an opportunity to cast ballots on the question of whether Congress should begin impeachment proceedings against the president and vice president.


Just in case anyone doubts that this is an election about whether the left can impeach Bush.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Whats Mark think?

3:43 AM  
Blogger Fish-2 said...

Fish is Over here as Fish-2

For some reason I'm locked out of my own blog. It keeps telling me it's the wrong password, will not send me a link to get back in. Tells me it's the wrong e-mail address, etc. AAARGH!

I've set up another blog "More Ramblin's" as either a replacement if blogger never lets me back in, or as a temporary blog to allow me to post and comment in the event I can reclaim my other blog.

Anyhow, hello again.

Fish

9:41 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Two fish are always better than one! Sorry Fish, I couldn't resist!

I think that they just can't wait to get their grubby little hypocritcal paws on President Bush. Let's just not give them the opportunity! Good post.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home