Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sugar



Sugar wants to come in. But I'm waaay too allergic to cats and my dogs haven't yet adjusted to a cat. In the photo at right, you see Snick taking bites out of the window in an attempt to snack on Sugar.

I've bought a heated cat mat and put it in an old dog house for Sugar and it seems to basically make the dog house heated. So I know the little fella has some place to go that is warm.

But I'm pretty sure he has another family too. Double eating is making Sugar FAT!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

cats do that. He took a village

9:52 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

I don't think you have that link right!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

Just finished catching up on the posts I missed.

I like cats - as long as they stay outdoors. They're just not civilized enough to live with people and dogs.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home