Monday, January 22, 2007

Yee haw, Colts

One reason Mark and I knew the Bears would win a ticket to the Superbowl is that we will be in Chicago on Superbowl Sunday. So we'll be the only freaking Colts fans in the city. We're going to stay in our hotel room that night and order room service and cheer our heads off.

The COLTS WON! Did you hear?

Hoosier Boy got the point differential correct (is that called the 'spread'? Help me out here) but he missed the score by a touchdown and some.

Mark is never happy unless the Colts have a cushion of, like, 35 points at halftime so Mark was not happy most of the way through the game.

But I thought it was great!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

by far one of the better cames (colts & patriots)

Seattle played better vs the bears than the Saints did.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

LOL! I don't really know what a "spread" is unless it has the prefix of "bed". :)

Football is lost on me. I'm an outcast in Texas! But I'm happy for you that your team one, so I'll say "YAY" just to be supportive!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home