Monday, October 20, 2008

History of Democrat racism found in riots

This is History, Bub

1968 Baltimore
The perennial DEMOCRAT governor George Mahoney, ran on an ANTI-INTEGRATION TICKET. For the liberals in the audience born before, say, 1980, this means the Democrat was against integration. Integration means mixing. You know, blacks and whites living amongst each other. The Democrat DID NOT want that to happen.

It was the REPUBLICAN Spiro Agnew who finally beat the anti-integration governor Mahoney to start open housing laws, repeal anti-miscegenation laws (for the youngsters... so you don't have to look it up...that means laws against interbreeding. Democrats hated interbreeding. OOOOOOh! Without that we wouldn't have the Messiah OsamaObamaOprah Hussein)

Sprio was ahead of his time. He pissed off local black leaders by calling on them to repudiate racist black leaders. Oh. Oh. Can't do that even then. When riots broke out after MLK's death, Agnew criticized black leaders for not doing enough to stop it.

Here is a history of the Democrat regimes that inspired riots.My guess is that before OsamaObama is finished you'll have more Democrat inspired riots. But this time, it's gonna be white people.

I should preface this by saying that I don't care about racism. Really. You think you're discriminated against: Go jump in the lake. (a much nicer instruction than I actually had in mind.) I care about people being polite to others. I care about people having the sense of courage it requires to blame their problems on themselves not other people. None of these qualities I see in OprahObamaOsama black culture today. But I see ALL of the in white culture and Asian culture. (I suspect Hispanics are not insane but I'm not sure.) Oh my. I said something good about white people. That's illegal isn't it? Maybe Obama will get his lawyers after me.

I looked up these facts on riots to shove in the face of a misinformed little twerp who doesn't know he's been brainwashed. I share them with you because... hell... I have a blog. Here.

Democrat Lyndon B Johnson President during these riots.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harlem Riot of 1964, NYC mayor was a Democrat, Robert F Wagner, Jr., who appointed the police commissioner, Michael J. Murphy, (d 1997), a Democrat. Murphy is noted to have presidedover NYC in a time when people were so terrorized that 38 people watched a woman stabbed to death and said nothing.

Philadelphia 1964, Mayor James Hugh Joseph Tate, Democrat, to 1972. Riot involved police action. Police commissioner, a Democrat, appointed by Mayor.

Watts, 1965, Wagner, A Democrat, was mayor.

Hough Riots, 1966, Cleveland, Ralph S. Locher, Democrat.

North Omaha Neb, 1968,
Ernie Chambers, (b1937) African American civil rights leader listed his party as Independent until he retired in 2008. Although a liberal, he was not a Democrat.

Texas Southern University riot, Louie Welch, Democrat, mayor.

Detroit 12th street riots 1967, Mayor Jerome Cavanaugh, Democrat, hailed as great progressive. Presided over the city's most serious riots.

Buffalo New York riot, Mayor Frank A Sedita, Democrat.

1967 Milwaukee Riot: Henry W. Maier, DEMOCRAT.

1967, Minneapolis riot, Mayor Arthur Naftalin, DEMOCRAT Farmer Labor.

1967 Newark Riots, Hugh Joseph Addonizio, Democrat

1968 Orangeburg Massacre, Orangeburg South Carolina, Governor Robert McNair was a lifelong Democrat.

I didn't go through all the riots... but it seems that DEMOCRATS were totally in charge of racism, segregation and police actions during the whole of the civil rights period. Indeed, you have to look to Republicans to find someone opposing them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joubert said...

I'm going to link to this.

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

History? What bearing does actualy history have on what's going now? That's crazy! History is something only to be invoked when liberals are trying to suggest they are smarter than stupid Republicans, and when we want to talk about how George Bush and Sarah Palin don't read books. Real history that illustrate was a rotten, minority-hostile party the Democrats have always been might lead some to the conclusion that the Democrats are has minority-hostile as they ever were, they've just changed the nature of the particular plantation they want to keep minorities toiling away on. They don't want black folks picking cotton, they want to harvest them for votes, for ongoing political control.

Boy oh boy. If race has been a contentious issue before--and certainly it has--and Obama presidency is going to make it worse. "Okay, we elected a black guy president. How can this be a racist country!" "Because you don't all love Barack! Because everything Barack does is because of a white conspiracy! Blah blah blah blah blah!"

I see lots of bad news in our futures. I go play with my kids. Keeps me grounded.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

Yes. I'm afraid we'll see more of the mentality: I can't even try to get a job until there is no racism anywhere! The entire WORLD has to change before the playing field is level. The entire UNIVERSE has to change before I can change. thanks for the visit Memetrics.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I'm using memetrics because it's quick login, and I don't have to log out of my current google login to do it. It's the magic of OpenID! I just type in "memetrics" and it logs me in from the Wordpress account and I'm done.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home