Tuesday, July 11, 2006

While the cat's away

I am not as naturally pugnacious as Hoosier Boy so I do care whether blog visitors are bored to tears over what I post.

So.... SORRY about the further adventures of Chip and Monk. The cat disappeared (probably because I could not decide if he was Smokey or Sugar Ray) and the chipmunks immediately got on their chipmunk telephone system with a county-wide ALL CLEAR.

The bad news: God knows what destructive little guys are doing under the house.

The good news: My office window is interesting again.

nanny nanny boo boo

Even the rabbits came out. I'm worried about Smokey now. Or Sugar Ray. Whatever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

thanks for the link. We had achipmonk for a pet (he never became tame)for about 8 years. he lived in a cage and woudl eat just about anything non-meat you fed him. He loved peanuts and sunflower seeds. He really liked grapes but would peel them before he stuffed them in his cheek pouch.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home