Thursday, August 10, 2006

Aid and comfort

You know when I think about the aid and comfort liberals give the Muslims, I am taken by the realization that liberals have more to lose with the takeover of our country than we conservatives do.

If liberals agree to let our civilization be taken over by Muslims, they will see much of what they fought for slip away. Muslims do not like abortion, libertine sexual practices, gay bars, gay parades, drugs, crime, or nude beaches, gay marriage -- all things liberals love and fight for -- and forget animal rights. They brutally kill animals every fall as a command of their religion.

Now me, I don't like a lot of the things Muslims don't like. I don't like abortion, forced murder of sick people, gay pride parades (gays are fine with me, but I don't want to see a lewd display in a public parade), or nude beaches. Like the Muslims (and unlike liberals) I do like capital punishment and aggressive policing (of course the Muslims take 'aggressive' to the kind of medieval heights even I do not like.)

Except... you know I hate the animal abuse that Muslims call religion. I'm not going to like seeing animals killed but you liberals are really going to hate what the Muslims do to homosexuals.

The only thing liberals have in common with Muslims is that they both hate Jews and Christians and want to see them exterminated.

But, all in all, you liberals really have more to lose by coddling Muslims. One thing is for sure since liberals believe in killing their children, you won't see liberals populating the earth. You'll see Muslims doing that. It's going to be their world if you let it be. You ought to think about that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joubert said...

Nail on head.

3:51 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Great post, kid!
Let's hope they never find out first hand, though...we gotta live here, too!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home