Monday, July 28, 2008

Encouraging news

No... As much as I dislike liberals, I don't think we should take guns into the local Democrat precinct headquarters, the Unitarian church.

But I am sort of encouraged by this paragraph in the story about the nut who shot up the liberal church:

A burly usher who died is being hailed as a hero for shielding others from gunfire Sunday at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church. Witnesses said some of the men present tackled a man who pulled a shotgun from a guitar case before at least three blasts rang out.
Can you IMAGINE liberal men actually taking on a gunman? WHO KNEW?

I'm not joking when I say this gives me hope. I thought you get a bunch of liberals together and they snivel around and cry until the government rescues them.

This just gives me some hope for America.

BUT WAIT! What if it were a BLACK GUNMAN? Huh? I think if a black gunman went into a white liberal church, they would all lay down and let him shoot them in reparation for slavery.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The libs would probably bore the guy to death.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

Snort! Think you are on to something there, Al. I know they've damn near killed me.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of libs, I'll never forget the time that Madelaine Allbright loosened her girdle and flabbed a Serb to death....

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home