Monday, November 10, 2008

Man Arrested for Wearing McCain Shirt at Obama Victory Rally

Isn't that nice? They're going to reach across the aisle. And slap a pair of handcuffs on us!



So much for dissent being the highest form of patriotism. I guess that's just for when Republicans are president.
I touch on the Orwellian redaction of Obama's hubristically-titled website, change.gov, here
A very strange reaction to the public analysis of his agenda, given that his agenda hardly seemed all that far reaching, or atypical, for serious progressives with designs on a more utopian nation. 
Frankly, some things in his agenda sound pretty reasonable to me. I mean, I might like as many things on the Obama agenda as I would have liked from McCain, to be 100% honest. McNugget wasn't exactly a rock-ribbed conservative.
I'm just curious about why they felt compelled to pull all the specifics down.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Junebug said...

That guy needs to get a lawyer!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G E S T A P O reborn!

Steve D

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home