Friday, March 10, 2006

Della Sentilles: Pro-Rape Feminist

Conservative UAW guy joins other bloggers in outing pro-rape feminist Della Sentilles who apparently thinks if you are Muslim, you should be able to rape unveiled women with impunity based on your culture and religion and she won't be trapped into criticism of it.

Sort of curious, though, that Google has no photos of this Della dame. This might be because she just a typical young dumbass.

She was very recently a college student who was struggling to be perfectly politically correct (and you can imagine how hard THAT is) and it even gets on HER nerves. Imagine constantly examining every freaking word that comes out of your mouth because someone, somewhere, at some future time, might be offended by it and accuse you of being some, you know, white, hetersexual. Which, of course, you are. Makes it even MORE scary. Shiver.

She thinks that if you agree to go on a date and if you are white, she can muster up the comfort level to say you shouldn't be raped and she is against it.

The sort of bold stand I'd say is typical of feminists. Oh. Bravo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

This moonbat says: "In my mind, everyone should be a feminist!" I have but one question to ask: "What 'mind'?"

I am a woman. I am feminine, but I am definitely not a feminist! I believe in raising my children myself and not foisting them off on a day-care center or a babysitter, or, heaven forbid, a bording school. I believe in old-fashioned values and I don't believe in abortion on demand.

So there is no way I can be called a "feminist." Thank the Good Lord above that I was standing in line when he was passing out brains. :)

3:47 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

LOL What mind, indeed!

Thank God someone is raising their kids these days!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home