Monday, March 13, 2006

I wish I had an illegal alien working here

I'm an indifferent housekeeper but I like to have a clean house.  So every week I pay a lady $30 to $50 to clean my house and office.

Problem is they don't need the money. They are all on Welfare.

My latest one is a nice enough woman.  She and her four kids have been sucking government money for 20 years. She can't come to work because she is moving. She is fighting with her landlord... yadda yadda.  

If she had to pay the rent herself... If she had to come up with the deposit herself... she wouldn't be moving. I tell her I moved lots of times in my life but I always came to work.

My other one is a hard working woman whose grandkids are all on welfare. Those grandkids need constant shuffling.  The five-year-old is going to the dentist to get free caps on his teeth.  I'm not kidding. The kid is 5.   The grandma gets a grand a month for taking care of them.  The  Welfare mother works, but, fortunately for her, all her money is just spending money because they get free food, reduced rent, free medical.  On top of it all, the daddy lives with them! He collects disability for being nuts. Neither one of them drive. If grandma isn't available, they take Welfare taxis. I'm not kidding.

What the hell is going on with this country? And why can't I find one single illegal alien who needs the money to work for me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Walker said...

Here is what someone gets for coming to work here: Money.

I don't give a damn about the state of their egos. I don't care if they feel fulfilled.

I'll take an illegal alien any day if they need what I have to offer (money) and they are willing to trade me a clean house for it.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Besides that, Walker, people cannot feel empowered when they are taking welfare. That sort of handout makes them dependent on others. One can only feel empowered when one is taking care of him/herself. If they want to feel empowered they need to work for a living.

I knew a woman on welfare awhile back who got a tidy little sum every month because her back was supposedly injured in a car accident so she couldn't work. But she could push her mother, who was disabled and in a wheel-chair, all over town and up and down curbs without any problem at all. I've seen her lift heavy objects and mow her back lawn with a hand-mower. Her mother was disabled and I have no problem with the mother collecting welfare, but daughter was a scammer, and there are many, many more just like her.

Good post! :)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home