Monday, April 16, 2007

Here is what the liberals really think

"I know for a fact, whenever I passed a TV or newspaper with a report on the ensuing US war to capture Osama bin Laden, and I secretly said to myself, "Go, Osama, Go!" I am happy he has eluded capture by the Americans. I am in love with those Afghans who, whenever asked, said, "He went that-a-way," and their fifty hands pointed in fifty different directions."

Kevin Potvin

Thanks Hoosier Boy

My only comfort is that Osama bin Laden and his boys will eventually get around to bombing Kevin's favorite gay bar.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

"My only comfort is that Osama bin Laden and his boys will eventually get around to bombing Kevin's favorite gay bar."

LOL! A bit pissed off, are you? Me too!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Thanks for the link!

8:55 AM  
Blogger kevinwillis.net said...

Actually, I think Osama and his buddies would prefer to behead him. But it's pretty much a law of liberalism that you support and even praise those who despise you most and would murder you, and hate and despise and wish death upon the country and people who want to ensure your freedom, your right to self-determination, and your right to free speech and religious freedom.

Why do liberals hate the military so much? Because without the American military, they'd either be in prison, living in caves in fear for their lives, or beheaded and dumped into a mass grave by the Revolutionary Guard for inadequate prostration before Islam.

I also demand that Kevin surrender his first name, as it is a good, all-American name, and he's abusing it. Potvin is sufficiently Soviet sounding, but Kevin . . . I think he'd make a better Abdul or Muhammed. It would be more consistent with his sympathies.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home